- Looking around the kitchen for the one dish towel that you know is somewhere. . . only to discover it's sitting on your shoulder where you put it.
- Realizing how disappointed and upset you get if your grapefruit is yellow, not pink. And it looked so pretty on the outside!
- Four guys walking through the door right in the middle of your Zumba class. We stopped real quick.
- Falling in the middle of the street, skinning both hands, both knees, your thigh, and ripping a hole in your jeans. I don't know what my problem is with falling.
- Birthday parties for lovely friends!
- Long phone conversations with a dear friend about random stuff, interspersed with lots of laughing.
- A bunch of teenage girls running around screaming like banshees while playing tag.
- Chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkles from Krispy Kreme. I love sprinkles!!
- Sipping homemade salted caramel hot chocolate on a rainy day.
- Spending time with friends eating, talking and laughing late into the night.
|Happy Birthday Allie!|