Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! Things have been really busy around here, hopefully over Christmas break I'll be able to post more often. Thank you for being patient!
- Missing your weekly blog post.
- Not knowing what someone really thinks of you. Whether that funny look they gave you is just a funny look or if they are annoyed to death with you.
- Getting song lyrics wrong, then when someone finally sets you straight, you feel really dumb for not understanding the first time.
- Those unflattering pictures your five year old sister takes.
- Gelato. Nutella gelato.
- Having a friend stay with you who helps clean your disaster of a room.
- BBC's t.v. show Robin Hood with Jonas Armstrong and Richard Armitage.
- Thanksgiving. Pumpkin pie, pound cake, chocolate chess pie, apple cake, lemon pie, lime pineapple salad . . . the list goes on and on.
- Antique stores that never end. And hats. Beautiful, vintage hats with veils.
- Chocolate Mint Mochas.
- Finally getting to see the movie Lillian and I helped with / acted in this summer.
- Chick-fil-a's Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes.
- "Partying" until 2'oclock in the morning - Eight girls, Sparkling Lemonade, Parmesan popcorn, M&M's, watching. . . you guessed it. . . Robin Hood!!
- My new iTouch 5! Got it in the mail this afternoon. Instagram here I come!
- Christmas music. : )